BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well folks, I don't think it's a fluke, so it must be on it's way to being a habit. The norm. Regular. Routine. Everyday. Common. Expected. Usual. Standard. Typical.

Yes, Tate has decided to begin each of the last three days between the hours of 5:30 and 6:30. We've tried keeping him up later, but it didn't change much. I'm still holding out hope that maybe it's just a 'this week' thing, and next week we'll be back to 8:00...or even 7:30. I'd love that.

It's been a busy but productive day at the Stearns house. I cleaned out the fridge, did about 5 loads of laundry (not impressive in and of itself, but they are all folded and put away, which is amazing for us), oxycleaned our couches, cleaned our carpets, and rearranged Tate's room. I guess you could say that I was on a mission today. I did take several breaks to entertain Tate, so it wasn't like he was happy and he loves the new set up of his room. Maybe that will help him sleep better...

Anyway, sorry for the lack of info...I guess not every day is exciting.

Happy (almost) Friday, and have a wonderful long weekend!

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

uncpdeb said...

I hear you about waking up super early. Sounds like Tate could hang with my boys in the early mornings. Yikes..mine have been getting up before 6 since day 1!! It's so annoying, but there's nothing I can do. I hope he starts to sleep later for you.
I ran 8 miles today. That's a first in a LONG time. I really want to build my miles back up so I can do more 1/2 races...I'm just not excited about a full yet. Maybe in '09 when I'm in Raleigh and settled down some. I need to run get stuff done. Miss and love you!