BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Avoiding Tactics

Well, I really should be cleaning the house right now, but I'm avoiding it instead. If I really wanted motivation for cleaning, I need to take another class. I've found nothing works better to motivate me to clean my house than the desperate need to study for a test or write a paper. Avoiding a workout is a close second.

Our homestudy is Thursday at 11. I'm ready for it, mostly. I am ready to have it done because that's one step closer to meeting our Sam. I've been daydreaming about meeting Sam...if it's a boy or girl, when s/he'll be born, etc. I am so excited and ready for this baby. I think the unknown factor adds to my excitement. I've always been a sucker for surprises.

When I was cleaning Tate's room today I decided to go through and sort out clothes that he's too small for. After I finished I got out his under bed box to put them in, and I found his pacifier graveyard. Seriously, there were 7 under his bed. I couldn't believe it. It's nice to have a large stock again! We're going to start weaning him off them soon I think. We just have to decide when and then stick to it. It should be soon, he's almost a year and a half old.

Well, that's about it for today. Mark and I are tied in our "double or nothing" workout bet. I did 6 miles this morning, and I'm going to do 7 more tonight for a half marathon today! Kind of exciting. That made 2 workouts for the week for me, ditto for Mark.

Ok, have a wonderful day.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: