BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

HIP HIP, HOORAY!!

So, I'm very loyal to my teams (Mariners for baseball, and I'll usually pick a NL team every year, too; Colts for football, and as my "runners up" I like the Seahawks) but if I don't have a team playing that I root for, I generally root for the underdogs. Team that with the fact that I've been hoping the Patriots lose all year, I really couldn't be happier that the GIANTS WON!!! What a game. Scratch that. What a fourth quarter. I could go on and on about this, but, I won't. If you cared enough, you watched it...if not, then why bore you?

BUT, speaking of baseball, the season starts this week with the Pitchers and Catchers reporting on the 13th, and the first workout the 14th (for the M's, that is)!!!! Hip Hip, HHOOOORRRRAAYYYYYYYYYYY!! Opening day is the 31st of March, and we'll be there with bells on. We really love our M's.

As far as our workout bet goes, we tied. We decided to go double or nothing. Go big or go home, right? I think we'll keep the same stakes, just each doing 5 workouts per week. If one of us doesn't make it, you lose. Since it's supposed to be encouraging and not cutthroat, we aren't doing whoever does the most workouts or gets five done first. The point is to be healthy, not a fanatic.

We have our individual interviews on Tuesday for the homestudy. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: