BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

One of THOSE days



Ever had one of those blah days where you just don't feel like doing ANYTHING? It's not really a matter of energy, but more a matter of desire? That was me yesterday. I just couldn't push myself to do anything that really needed to be done. I did a load of dishes and picked up here and there, but it was pretty much a waste of a day. Pathetic now that I'm looking back on it.

On the positive side, I did manage to (re)read L.M. Montgomery's Rainbow Valley and Rilla of Ingleside. I truly love those books (the Anne of Green Gables series) and it felt like I was catching up with an old friend. Since I don't have many friends here yet, it was nice to feel like I was 'hanging out' with an old friend. It may sound pathetic, I know, but if you truly love books the way I do, you understand. I was terribly emotional, though, and every little thing got to me. (I know what you're thinking, and no, it's not that time, I'm just a little sappy).

In completely unrelated news, we have finished one of the ottomans that Mark was working on, and the other is near completion. We just need to upholster the top part and it will be finished. I've included a picture of the finished ottoman, and one of my little ottoman urchin who thinks that we made them soley for his enjoyment. I guess it's a bonus that we enjoy them, too!

Well, I've worked out 4 times this week to Mark's 3, but I think he'll get a workout in today, too, and we'll be even. I guess that means double or nothin' next week. He'll break sometime.

Alright, it's time for me to shower. I hope you're all doing well.

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Kara said...

That's an iconographic picture of Tater!! Love it! Give the little bug a hug from me!