BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prayer Request


As many of you know, Mark is getting out of the Navy about a year from now, so we're keeping our eyes and ears open trying to figure out what job we want to do next. We've had a breakthrough, sort of, but it's in the very early stages. I'm not ready to share specifics yet, because I'm still deciding how I feel and I don't want to have other people's opinions, ideas, preconceived notions, etc. determining how I feel about it. The job would be great for Mark, he's really excited about the idea of it, but would require a great deal of sacrifice for me. I think I can handle it (I did survive a 7 month Iraq deployment) but I need to pray about it some more. Basically, I'm asking you to pray for us for clarity, wisdom, discernment, and peace about whatever decision we come to about this job. We have a meeting next week to find out more details, and I'll know more then. I may even feel like sharing after I know more. So, sorry for the suspense, I don't mean to be a tease, I just covet your prayers right now.


Love you all!

Jenni


PS. I have an entirely new computer...new motherboard, screen, keyboard, mouse, thumb rest thing, and more stuff that I don't know what it is. It's definitely nice!
PPS. I've included a Tate Kissey Face picture for your enjoyment!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Kissy Kissies back to Tate! Y'all are always in our hearts and minds. Love from Texas!