BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Gotta Love 'Em

Both of 'em (my boys, that is). Tate had a hard time sleeping last night because he wasn't feeling well...so I brought him into bed, and he snuggled right down. Mark made the comment "you're sleeping with all three of your boys tonight, me, Tate and Felix (I wearing my Felix Hernandez jersey to bed. He is my favorite Mariner). Anyway, it was nice to get some snuggle time as a family. Even nicer, though, that after about 15 minutes Tate was asleep and went back into his own bed so that I could actually sleep. He's quite an active sleeper and doesn't really share the bed very easily. Anyway, it was nice.

Now Tate is sitting in his high chair coloring, and I'm sitting here blogging the morning away. I've got a load of dishes waiting for me, so I'll cut this short.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: