BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Quarantined!

The Stearns house is under quarantine! Tate is sick, and I came down with it yesterday. I believe Tate got the "nursery sickness" because it developed on Wednesday (what I mean by nursery sick is that he was exposed in the church nursery and brought it home). So, we have a lovely cold. Tate is having snot rocket sneezes, and I have a raw, wretched sore throat and sinus headache and stuffy nose. We're a blast to be around, that's for sure. Luckily Mark didn't have to go into work until later this morning so I was able to sleep in a bit.

Other than that, life continues to be good for us. We got our OPENING DAY MARINERS TICKETS in the mail yesterday, and we are oh so happy about it. I can't wait...the 31st of March...it's so close!

As far as adoption goes, we are getting our 7 scrapbooks for the birthmoms together. We just made color copies so that we can keep the original for Sam. We made copies of our birthparent letters and tomorrow we'll drop them off at the agency! It's exciting to be waiting, but scary, too because it could be a really long wait.

Well, I'm going to go drink my tea and rest a bit. Happy Friday everyone!

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

uncpdeb said...

us, too. erick has had a fever now for 2 straight days, coughing for 3 and is a pill (not that I blame him at all). I'm PRAYING only the boys get it...I can't be sick with Adam gone and take care of them...that would really be rotten.
I hope yall feel better soon
for me, it's CLOROX and LAUNDRY tonight. :-) love you!