BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break!

Well, Spring Break starts for me this afternoon at 4:26 approximately. My class ends at 4:25, and assuming all of my parents are on time, I will be on break! My break is just shy of two weeks, and to be honest with you, I am ready. I am going to spend this week doing "Spring Cleaning" and next week having fun with my kiddo and husband (I'm sure we'll have fun this week, too, but I'm going to work hard to get stuff done during nap time, etc). After break I only have 2 weeks of class and then I'm done, so really, this is quite nice. I'll have to completely restructure my life then! I want to do a toddler playtime with Tate, a "mommy and me" swim class, and a small group for moms. We'll see how that all goes.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating the RISEN LORD!!

Love always,
Jenni

0 comments: