BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, How I Love Him!

(I realize I am as pale as a ghost...give me a break, we live in Washington!)
It's only Wednesday and it's been a rough week for my love. He was late again yesterday (only 6:30ish this time) but we're on shore duty, it's supposed to be fun and easy! It sounds like they've finally decided on someone to put in the office, so we're relieved. If we were to be selected today for a baby, it would be really difficult because no one else could take over for Mark. We've got to get the new guy trained!
Tate's got a cold (yes, again) so that's a total bummer. I'm listening to him protest a nap while I type. Life's rough when you're 20 months old. Can I get an amen?
Anyway, back to my dear husband. He's been working so hard lately, and I am so proud of him. He's the office lead now, and is taking it seriously. He is the one to decide if a student is ready for the big PNEO exam (if you've known us for a while, it's the big engineering exam Mark took in July 2006. You get two chances to pass it, and if you don't, well, your done with your Naval Career). Anyway, it's a huge deal, and he is doing a great job preparing guys to take it and communicating with their CO's and letting them know what's up. Not to brag or anything, but
Bangor has the highest pass rate of all of them right now. I'm so proud of Mark for working so hard and doing such a fantastic job. He really is something else.
Well, I should go get something done. I need to work out, and the house could use some cleaning. I hope you're all having a wonderful day, and hopefully I'll have some adoption news to share soon!
Love always,
Jenni

0 comments: