BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Doo Dah

I've got a bad case of the Mondays. It's hard to go back to 'work' after having such a great weekend!

On Saturday we went to the Farmers Market in Kingston (where I am setting up a booth...more info to come). They had a bluegrass band and Tate played in the park area. We met another couple who had an adopted son who is Tate's age, and he is from Guate! As soon as I saw him I told Mark he was a Guatemalteco. Mark didn't believe me right away, but when we asked, sure enough, he is! They are actively involved in Kitsap Adoption Group as well, and we exchanged information. His mom's friend came up and started chatting as well, and she goes to Bayside, the church Mark and I are attending. It was really neat to feel a little bit connected.

My parents came over on Saturday and we had a great time! We played our Pinochle game (girls won!) and had a great dinner, and we also walked on the beach. The tide was really low and an eagle was hanging out near us. It was so amazing. I really enjoy having my parents over. They are good folks.

Yesterday I was completely pampered, Mark made waffles for breakfast and he got me SEWING LESSONS!!! I am so excited to use my machine! We went to church and then took a nap...so relaxing! Afterwards we transplanted my sunflowers, and played outside with Tate. He can climb up the slide now all by himself.

Anyway, I had a great weekend, and now it's back to the daily grind. I hope you are all doing well, and Happy Monday!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: