BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's MAY!!

I love this month. It seems like the beginning of beautiful weather, vacation season, and such a great summer. September is my other favorite month. The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing color, and the days are getting shorter, but it's not bleak like the dead of winter. Plus, baseball playoff races are shaping up, and it's almost football season. May and September, they are my favorites.

Mark is on the softball team at church, and they had their first game last night. Mark got a hit, and scored, too! He played shortstop and did well, even though he was nervous about it. He's usually an outfielder, but they have tons of outfielders and needed someone at short. Tate did really well until about 8:45, then he lost it. In his defense, that's about 1 1/2 hours past his bedtime. At least he slept in today.

We're planning for a relaxing weekend. I've been filling out grant applications until I'm blue in the face, so we'll see how those go. Mark's going to take Tate to open gym tomorrow and I'm really excited to hear what he thinks about Tate's 'skills'.

Life is pretty normal around here. I've been good about working out these past couple of weeks, and I'm sore from my lift yesterday. It's a good sore, though. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: