BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today's Words

Tate is learning a bunch of new words today, and I am thrilled about it! The last few days have brought us waffle, outside, off, help, (I may have mentioned those already, but he's actually using them in regular conversation now), slide, and now turtle. Lucky for him I have a turtle stuffed animal due to my SHS Swimming days and my nickname (Turtle Dancer). No, I won't tell you the story, I just 'fessed up to Mark about it a year or so ago. It's quite embarrassing. Anyway, I got a stuffed turtle at our awards banquet many years ago, and Tate hasn't shown any interest in it until today, when he learned what it is. He is now carrying it around and won't let it out of his sight. Pretty cute.

We have some new birthmom stuff going on in the next couple of days, so please keep that in your prayers. I want to share as much stuff as possible with you all, but for the sake of the birthmoms out there, I'm not going to put up names, etc. until we're chosen and I've been given the go ahead. We're feeling content in our wait (today) and are praising the Lord for bringing us this far.

I hope you're all having a great day. I've got to go and do my devotional and some dishes while Tate is napping.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: