BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

First EVER Contest

Family, Friends and Blog Stalkers,

Here's the deal. When I was pregnant with Tate we had a calendar for people to write what they thought his birth date would be. Kayla Bosma won (I don't know if you know that, friend). Anyway, Sam's due date is the 26th of July, and I want you all to guess when she'll grace us with her presence. Since it's my blog, I'm going first. I am saying the 29th of July.

There is going to be this awesome prize for the winner...a big mention stating you won. Also, I will refer to you as 'Oh Clairvoyant One' and/or 'God's little sister/brother' for at least a week. I know, it's a huge deal.

So, if you want to get in on the fun, just leave a comment saying when you think the big day will be!

Love,
Jenni

8 comments:

breanna m. reina said...

I think she will be born July 21,2008

uncpdeb said...

I'm going with July 25th. What a great idea. I can't wait to see her little face!!!

Mark Stearns (the dad) said...

I think she will be born July 18th, 5 months after my birthday.

Christine Langager said...

Gotta go with August 1st! Only the best day to be born:)

thestearns said...

Christine Michelle, if we have another August baby...:) I guess I can't be too picky, but that would be 7 August babies. She'd be the only girl, though.

Shara said...

I think July 28th. I don't know why.

Miriam Goodman said...

I say July 27th. I think she will be odd like you and I Jenni.

Nana Stearns said...

Nana Stearns is going with July 31, 2008. A true July baby but so close to August that we could still include her in the corporate celebration.