BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hard Time

We met with our birthmom today, and it was a very difficult meeting. She said that she really loves us, but she's having second thoughts about the adoption. While I would expect that, and I am sure that everyone does have them, it's still hard to hear. I know that God is huge, bigger than anything, and in complete control of this situation, but it's still hard. I hate the unknown. I hate that I can't do anything. I like to DO stuff, and there's nothing to do. It's going to be the hardest thing in my life if God asks me to let go. I know I can do it if I have to, but I don't want to!

Please pray for wisdom for the birthmom, for her counselor, and for us.

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

uncpdeb said...

Oh my sweet Jenni. I'm going to stop it all now and pray for you all! We want to share your joys and your pain along this journey. I'm sure the birth mom must be feeling sooo many mixed emotions so I really feel for everyone involved.
just wanted to send you a ginormous hug from VA!
love you so much
Deb