BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Nesting




I was wondering to myself the other day if I am going to go through similar "symptoms" of pregnancy during the adoption, namely nesting. The answer: YES, I am. I got up at 5 am (for reals) and got a work out done (swimming again) and then got right to work. I am aiming to deep clean one room a day, and I am half way done with the kitchen. I'm doing the hardest rooms first, then moving on down the line. I just finished scrubbing our cabinets, and next I'm going to do the fridge and oven. Tomorrow will be the bathroom, then we'll see. Those are the two that really need the attention, and after that it's a toss up.



I also need to go through all of our baby stuff, but I think that will have to happen when we change Tate's room around. The master plan (for now) is to put him in our current guest room and put the baby in his old room. There isn't a really huge difference in the rooms, but Tate is having a hard time napping because his room is so light, and the other room is much darker.



A quick update on the Farmer's Market...it was awesome, and a total answer to prayer. We hadn't sold much, and I felt that if we didn't sell anything this week we'd have to scrap the idea because it takes a lot of time and energy. God totally answered affirmatively that we are supposed to continue because we had several sales. I would have been ok with a "no" answer, but I am thrilled that we are going to continue! If you're in Kingston on Saturdays between 9 and 2, drop by!



Oh, I almost forgot. The pics are the mountains this morning when I woke up (the Cascades). Gorgeous!



Love you all!


Jenni

0 comments: