BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Nothing Terribly Interesting...

But we are alive. And kicking. And biting (specifically Tate). Yes, my adorable son is in a biting stage. He doesn't bite other people, generally, it's more clothes and himself when he's angry, and me if I make myself fresh bait. Hopefully we'll be through this one soon...

We haven't heard anything more about the adoption situation, but your prayer support is much appreciated. Mark and I have a lot of peace that everything will work out the way God's planned, it's just so darned hard to wait.

We've been doing well at the Farmer's Market! We've had a few sales and special orders which has made it all worth it. I've finally started taking pictures of all my stuff, so maybe someday I'll get around to putting it online.

Ok, quiet time is almost over. I need to go grab a drink (water, although Bailey's would be nice:)

Have a great one!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: