BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bye bye, Sucker

That's Tate's favorite new phrase.

He was having a sucker, aka lollipop on Thursday in Edmonds. My mom (aka Mrama Duke) said to him, "Tate, you're sucker is all gone. Say bye bye to your sucker." At this point my beloved offspring runs down the pier waving his hands to everyone he's running past yelling, "BYE BYE SUCKER" at the top of his lungs. My mom is running after him saying "Lollipop, Tate, bye bye Lollipop." I about died laughing.

Anyway, the weekend was great. We had fun, and I did manage to find a dress! Yayhoo! I'll find a picture on David's Bridal and post it because we didn't take any there. I came home exhausted, and for the last couple of days have just been playing catch up around the house.

Our Bmom ended up having her baby on the 5th of August, so it looks like no one would have won the contest, oh well. I guess her counselor is going to meet with her soon to check on her and see how she and the baby are doing. Mark and I are feeling really good about where we are, what we've been through, and where we're going (more on that in another post). Don't worry though, we're not going anywhere until next year :)

Well, that's all I can think of to update. I'm going to take a nap this afternoon because I'm pretty beat. Tate was up late last night, and then bright and early this morning!

Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Kara said...

"Bye Bye, Sucker" sounds a bit like when I taught Pete to say "Go Army, Beat Navy! Hooah!" Of course, he was 5 when he decided to sound off with that in the middle of the Navy Academy...

Boys are so much fun!

Kisses to Tate from his favorite Pete!