BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!

Tate in Guatemala enjoying the music before bed

Yosemite with the Family


Waiting for Daddy





A family again!


Tate, just hours old






Tate is two!





Happy Birthday, sweet boy. I can't believe you're two! This last year has been a great one for you! I think the best day was the day your daddy came home from Iraq! You knew him right away, and the adjustment period was almost nonexistent. Another highlight was our two month trip to Guatemala! You also got to visit Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Honduras. I dare say, you have a full passport my son! You adjusted so quickly to the change in climate, language and way of life. Everybody loved you. You flirted with every Latina woman you had the chance to meet, and I think you will marry one someday! We rounded out the year with a big move to Kingston, Opening Day for the Mariners, and a big vacation to Tahoe, Yosemite, San Francisco and the Redwoods. We also spent a week at the Oregon Coast. And, you found out you were going to be a big brother! I am so proud of the little boy you are, and I know you will become a great man one day. I love you, son!


0 comments: