BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long time, I know

Peek a boo...guess who's almost two!

This is just all Tate...


He was clapping to get the ball back. We bribed him.

I don't remember what he was looking at, but it's cute!

Mr. Personality




Wow. Where to begin?


My son is almost two. I can hardly believe it. We had our two year pictures yesterday, and WOW! That was a chore. As soon as we walked into the place Tate started tantruming. I will say, though, our photographer was fantastic and we got some good shots. The last one, particularly, shows his disdain for the photo session, but we survived.

We've been over at my parent's a lot the last couple of weeks because Stephen (my brother) is leaving for Hawaii on Saturday. He'll be back in December for a couple of weeks, but man, am I ever going to miss him. We've had fun hanging out this summer, and it's great to see him being used by God to do some incredible things.

I hope you're all doing well. I am sorry for the lapse in communication, I just haven't been up to much so there wasn't much to write.

Love,
Jenni

4 comments:

uncpdeb said...

he looks JUST like Mark
SO CUTIE!!!!

Christine Langager said...

Oh man, he's just absolutely adorable! I can't believe he's going to be 2! Give him a big kiss for me=)

Kara said...

It's Mark, all over again! Spudly had a Tater!!

Nate, Heather and da Boyz said...

Ohhhh! I miss you guys so much!!