BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

One day at a time

Isn't that the motto for several recovery groups? Well, it's now our motto, too. We're making it, one day at a time.

We have heard that as of Friday the Bmom still hasn't delivered yet, so that's news, at least. We've been praying for her almost constantly, just for her and the baby's well being.

Other than that, we're not doing anything too exciting. Unfortunately, due to the depression, I can't create. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just can't. I am hoping that my old self returns soon so that I can be more energetic, creative and just plain old me.

Sorry to be such a downer...there isn't much to tell but I want to keep you all informed.

Thanks for your prayers, we are surviving on them.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: