BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tired!




Good news...I'm 'officially' pregnant! The doctor's office called and my test came back positive. Go figure. I'm 13 weeks today, so yipee for the end of my first trimester in sight! I think I should do something fun for Mark tonight, maybe make a special dinner or something. I go back on the 11th for an appointment with the nurse (the one where they ask you all the super personal questions) and the on the 15th I get to see the doctor!

Wow, last night was a rough one. Tate woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep for at least an hour. I'm not sure if he had a bad dream or his tummy hurt, but it was difficult. Finally we put Skipper in there with him and we fell asleep. I thought he might sleep in, but no, he was up before 7. Shucks.


Well, I really need to do some laundry. Today is my laundry day. I should also empty the dishwasher. I don't really want to...we'll see what else I can scare up to do instead of what I should be doing.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Jenni & Sam

PS. Tomorrow's a really big day for us!

0 comments: