BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HATS!




A friend of my mom's was my first repeat customer! I made a couple of hat and bootie sets for her daughter last year, and she wanted more this year! So much fun. I also got a hat done for Tate...he hated it at first, but after the first time wearing it he didn't seem to mind as much. I'll get a pic of him and his new hat later. It feels good to be creating again, even if it is minimal. I'm still having a hard time getting inspired, but seeing other things has helped, and I think I even found a blanket I'm going to make for my niece for Christmas...we'll see. A blanket is pretty ambitious.

Other than that, life continues on. I went to the gym 4 (yes, four!) times last week, and I've been twice this week! I'm pleased with my ability to work out even though I know I'm not going to lose weight. So far I'm still a pound lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight last time, so that's encouraging. I've gained about 7 pounds so far. Hopefully if I'm more diligent this time it won't take so long to get it off afterward!

Ok, well, time to get a devotional in. Tate's down for a nap so now's my chance. Have a fantastic day!

Love,

Jenni

0 comments: