BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not much

  • All caught up on the applesauce (at least what I had cored and sliced). We currently have about 2 gallons of applesauce in our freezer.
  • I picked another half gallon of blackberries today. I'm sure Tate will enjoy them this winter.
  • I've had a HUGE craving for the Dairy Queen banana cream pie blizzard for the last three days. Instead of going to get it, I went and worked out today. That's something, right?
  • Tate had an pretty good day today. He didn't want to use the potty today, so I didn't push him.
  • It was a really grey day today, so I need all of the color inspiration I can get.

There's a lot more rolling around in my head, but I don't have the energy or desire to write it all out. It's pretty soap-boxy anyway, so I'm sure you don't mind :)

Love,

Jenni

0 comments: