BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thankful

Yay for today!

It's raining outside, and I love the rain.

I love Fall, but I prefer to call it Autumn. It sounds prettier.

I love that Tate is in a great mood this morning, and Mark let me sleep in.

We're going to have a FMD, Family Movie Day, where we wrap up in blankets and watch cartoons (ICE AGE is first on the list).

Oh! And we are the proud new owners of a Deep Freezer! I found on on Craigslist last night for $25! I'm really excited because it means that I'll be able to stock up more when things are on sale, and also that I can make more applesauce!

Other than that, life is pretty status quo. We're still really, REALLY praying for our house to sell/rent. Please, if you remember, say a prayer for it, too. We are ready to close that chapter of our lives and it's hard to do so with a house on the market. We love that home, and hope the next owners will be as blessed to live there as we were.

Alright, off to FMD. Have a great weekend friends!
Love,
Jenni


PS I'm starting to think that "Tractor/Sam" is a girl, but we'll have to wait and see...:)

PPS I don't really do pink, so my daughter will wear a lot of teal and purple, that's why 'girl' isn't in pink.

1 comments:

uncpdeb said...

we're praying with you, Jenni.
I love that house, too. I hope yall find the right people ASAP!!!