BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Yayhoo!

The doctor's appointment went really well. A HUGE relief. I go in on Monday again for a normal appointment, this last one was just with the nurse. Hopefully we'll be able to schedule our 20 week ultrasound then, too!

After the appointment I was filled with relief. I am so much more excited about this pregnancy knowing that I feel comfortable and safe at the office. I realize that I have to be my own advocate and all, but it's easier to do that when you feel like you have value and you are important. I never felt that at the Naval Hospital because they were so understaffed and overworked.

Ok, I'm going to go get Tate some lunch. It's hard to believe, but it's already that time. Have a great day!

Love,
Jenni & "Tractor"

1 comments:

uncpdeb said...

I'm so glad it went so well! We sure love you guys and pray this pregnancy goes extremely well! I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Gotta run get everything done
love you!