BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm it

Alright, I've been tagged by Deb, so I've got to come up with seven things you don't know about me. This is going to be hard because the point of a blog is to share, and that's what I've tried to do! Well, anyway, here goes.

1. I have an insatiable reading habit. Once I start a book I can't put it down. Literally. It's really a problem. Here's a real life example of the problem: Two weeks ago I went to the library. I checked out 8 books, 7 novels, (2 in Spanish, 5 in English) and a picture book in Spanish. I read all five novels in less than 48 hours. (I got about 7 hours of sleep). I also read fast, which helps, but it's still an addiction.

2. I can't stand the grocery store. In order to force myself to go, I make a game out of it. I get through as quickly as I can (I time myself) and try to get the largest percent off that I can. I go through the sales fliers meticulously before I go and plan each trip and which aisles I'll be going down. This cuts down on impulse buys and shaves off unnecessary time.

3. I don't like shopping of any kind. I just don't enjoy it. Maybe it's because you have to part with money and I don't like that. Mostly though, I just don't like the feeling of dissatisfaction or false need that I get when I go shopping and want something. So I try to avoid it most times.

4. I love The Office more than any show on TV, but I still cringe all the time. Mark makes fun of me because I can't help but physically cringe during embarrassing moments. Like, last week's episode when Jan was singing to Astrid during the shower...I almost had to get up and walk away it was so awkward.

5. My favorite color is green. And mixtures of green and blue (Teal). I love dark green colors and all shades of teal.

6. I do not enjoy pregnancy. I think it's great to have a baby, but my experiences with it have been difficult to say the least. Some women love it-I do not. I love the baby, just not being pregnant. Also, everyone knows how you got that way, and while it's not strange, it can be kind of...I don't know. It's just a little awkward.

7. I don't drink coffee. I don't like the taste unless it's masked by Pumpkin Spice. Also, I think I may be allergic to caffeine. It makes my stomach ache and gives me a headache whenever I drink it. I can have a regular serving of chocolate, but a full pop with caffeine or a cup of coffee makes me sick. Strange, huh?

So, there you go. I don't know who to tag since I'm not sure who reads this. If you do end up doing this, leave a comment so I can enjoy your answers, OK?

Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

Miriam Goodman said...

Well Jenni you know me pretty well but I will try to think of a few things you don't know about me.

1. I am leaving for AZ and CA on thursday. (I haven't talked to you in a little bit)
2. I am making my halloween costume (I have this new desire to sew all the time so I am making a wonder woman costume pictures to follow)
3. I hate to run but love the feeling when i am done
4. Wish I could swim more
5. I also love the office but recently watched a show called Spaced from the BBC and like it even more
6. I miss China because of the manicures and pedicures
7. Love wheel of fortune and jeopardy

Leron said...

While we were in Arlington, Erica bought groceries through "Peapod", which was Giant supermarket's home delivery service. You pick everything out online and they bring it to your door. Maybe they have something like that where you are.