BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Normal!

My blood pressure reading was a normal 120/70! Praise the Lord! Tate and I said a prayer before we went in, and after I said "thank you, Jesus" and Tate repeated that the whole way home "Nan oooh Jezzusss!" It was so cute.

They are attributing my previously high reading to working out right before my appointment, and running late for a meeting with my boss right after my appointment.

I'm so glad that is over and done with. **Huge sigh of relief**

I also started doing pregnancy yoga thanks to a suggestion from my sister in law, Kara. I feel like it's helped me with flexibility and calmness (if that's a word).

Ok, off to make lunch. Love you all!

Jenni

1 comments:

Kara said...

Glad to be of assistance.

Ohm...

Hugs!