BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So...

Today promises to be better than yesterday.

Yesterday wasn't bad in and of itself, I was just sad for my friends. And a bit discouraged about my BP. I had a good talk with my brother, though, and I feel better about it.

So, the big news is that we had our ultrasound yesterday! Sam is healthy and happy, and right on target. I'm measuring about 5 days ahead of where the magic wheel of due dates says I am, but who knows. Sam is about 12 ounces at this point, and has big feet. We were originally not going to find out the gender, but when the ultrasound tech said, "Oh, well, there it is. It's pretty obvious!" we knew that it's a boy! Tate is going to have a little brother!

We're thinking about names, but probably won't publish it until it's time. We got a ton of really 'constructive' comments about Tate's name before he was born, and I kind of want to avoid that this time. I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, I am excited about this new chapter in our lives. Tate says 'little brudder' and is feeding off of our excitement. I do hope to have a daughter at some point, but I am content in having boys for now. When the timing and everything is right, I believe we will have a daughter (we're adopting from now on, if you remember:).

OK, I'm off to get some work done. Today is my first day of school, so I've got to finish preparing my Spanish lesson.

Have a great day!
Jenni

2 comments:

uncpdeb said...

YAY!!!! I KNEW IT! TWO BOYS. you are going to LOVE having two boys to start out with. Tate will LOVE having a brother to play with. I understand wanting a girl. I still want one! I hope your BP goes down soon. I know it's frustrating when they rant and rave about bed rest and stuff...it's kind of annoying when you can't get your body to listen to yourself.

Christine said...

Woo hoooo!!!! I totally thought it was a girl, but you fooled me! Aww, I am so happy for you guys! You are a far stronger woman than I am though....3 boys...and all children, how will you survive?!?! Hehe. Love ya Mark=)