BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whew!


What a week.


I'm glad it's the weekend. Praising Jesus for the weekend, actually.


Tate is sitting in his chair right now, waiting patiently for Daddy's Pumpkin Waffles. I am waiting not so patiently on the couch. Mark just told Tate that it will be ready in four minutes and now Tate's counting to four repeatedly. It's pretty funny.


I didn't go in to get my BP checked because we had some issues with the house right before I needed to leave. I rescheduled for Monday morning. I think it will be nice to get it over with first thing anyway.


My back tightened up again last night. It's right under/next to the left shoulder blade. Very uncomfortable. I'm really not supposed to take more than Tylenol, but I was OKed for a few rounds of Motrin if it get's to the point that I can't move my neck.


Ok, off to enjoy my Pumpkin Waffle. Have a great day!


Love,

Jenni

1 comments:

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

Erik and I just LAUGHED, LAUGHED, LAUGHED at this pic! You need to blow that up and put on the wall!