BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blessing my socks off!


Jesus cares about my shoes.

Seriously.

He does. I know it's hard to believe, but he does.



So a few months ago when I found out I was pregnant I went out and bought a pair of leggings and a couple of shirts to go with them. When I got home, I tried on just about every pair of shoes I own with them, but none of them looked right. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal to me, but for work I have to look professional, and wearing goofy shoes with my leggings would not look professional. Mark and I went over the budget a few times and we decided that buying shoes for the leggings wasn't a priority and I'd just have to do without-namely, wear something else. When I went to Bible Study last week our leader brought in this cute pair of shoes. They didn't fit her because of her arches, but she asked everyone to try them on. They didn't fit anyone but me. I was excited because they are super cute, and brought them home feeling thankful. When I got home I was wearing them around to break them in (and yes, I had my leggings on. They are so much more comfortable than jeans!). I looked in the mirror, and thought WOW!!! The shoes go! They don't look silly! I could wear these to work! I was (and am) so incredibly thankful that the Lord provided. It's such a silly little thing, but he's shown me that he cares about every aspect, even silly shoes. Thank you, Jesus!


1 comments:

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

How 'bout cha, Cinderella! :-)