BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Exciting News...

...I should have pictures of the blanket(s) I've been working on since September to post tomorrow or Sunday. I am a few simple stitches away from finishing the first and about 2 days away from finishing the second.

...there is a couple (who has walked through the house) and is hoping to do a rent to own option! I'm hoping and praying that this is who the Lord wants in the house, but once again, I happily submit to his will. It would be nice to have someone in there by Christmas, though.

...If you've been following my Curious George saga, boy do I have news for you. (This could also fall into the 'Tateisms' category). Tate now says "Crazy George" instead of "Curious George". I think it's too cute for words.

...I'm trying a new recipe in my crock pot tonight. I've been waiting for whole chickens to be reduced to try it (about two weeks). I'm super stoked about it. I'll let you know how it goes. Now if only ground beef will be reduced I can try the new taco soup recipe I've been saving.

...I have totally earned my dependant allowance for this two weeks (for you non military types, basically my husband gets extra $$ every month because I exist. Yes, money for simply existing.) Anyway, I skinned above mentioned chicken before putting it in the pot. It's gross, cold and slimy, but much healthier to not cook a chicken in it's own fat. And yes, I am patting myself on the back.

That's about it for today. I hope your Friday has been wonderful!

Love,
Jenni

PS If part of my post is huge, please ignore it. We're having some technical difficulties here in StearnsWorldOnline.

0 comments: