BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a whirlwind of a weekend! It was great, though.

Missy's shower and party were a blast! We got to meet her soon to be sisters in law, and her cousin in law. They are great ladies and I look forward to seeing them again, soon. There was a great turnout for both events, and even though I am exhausted from them, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Tate had a blast at his grandma and papa's house. He was thoroughly spoiled...waffles every morning for breakfast, etc. He also got to sleep in Grandpa and Grandma's bed so he was a very happy camper. He did great in the nursery (for two services!) and we were able to get back onto a more regular nap schedule.

Monday we got to see Nana and Papa and spend the day with them. It was fun to see Sunny and Chloe (their dogs), and since then Tate has repeatedly said "Sunny Chloe house." Pretty cute.

Mark's job interviews went well, and we are very encouraged that he will have some prospects when the time comes for him to get out of the Navy. I knew that he would do well, but he was pretty nervous about all of it. I would definitely recommend working with a recruiting company (we're using Orion) because they prepare you incredibly well. He also had an interview with another company outside of Orion (which is allowed, we're not cheating) and he's super excited about the possibility of working for them. Anyway, I don't want to bore you with details but we're looking forward to the future!

Ok, I've got to get a nap. The fatigue of this pregnancy can be overwhelming at times. I've got a bunch more to post (and a really funny story about how Tate calls ice cream 'broccoli') but I'm too tired to get to it now...maybe after my nap.

TTFN,
Jenni

0 comments: