BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thursday!!

I LOVE Thursdays.
First, I get another week farther along in my pregnancy. Today I am 27 weeks. This is me saying 'adios' to my second trimester. Yay!



Mark told me last night about a woman in his office that was also pregnant with a boy. When she delivered it turned out to be a girl. I kind of freaked out. As much as I want to have a girl, I've bonded with this baby as a boy. I have a name for him. I love him. I was so upset at the thought of my son being a girl. It's silly, I know, but it would be so strange to have a girl after believing it was a boy! Mark called me weird and hormonal (which is true), but it's such a strange thought.
The other reason I love Thursdays?
The Office.
It's 22 minutes of pure relaxation and joy.
(Yes, it's a 30 minute show but there are 8 minutes of commercials).
So, in order to be able to relax and enjoy the office with my Honey, I need to get the laundry done and work on dinner. Honey apple stir fry tonight. I'll let you know how it goes!
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Sweet Sister! You are positively incandescent!

Love from Texas

uncpdeb said...

you are soooo gorgeous!
I'm glad the 2nd trimester is behind you!
love you much
hugs!

Alibear said...

You're "almost" there now! This next year looks to be just as exciting for you all!

More love from Texas! =)