BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ssshhhh...don't tell Riley or Kayla...

Here they are.
Riley and Kayla's Christmas gifts that I've been working on for ages.














Basically I used a bunch of different pink and purple yarns to make granny squares and put them together to make a blanket. I chose green to surround the colors because it reminded me of spring flowers. I hope they enjoy them! I know blankets aren't the most exciting Christmas gifts ever, but I really appreciated all of the handmade things I got from my grandparents through the years.
Anyhow, sorry it took me so long to get this done. I've spent the last week burying ends, and it's been SO BORING!!
I'm so glad to be done!
Now, only 5 quillows to go for the boys (they'll be sewn, much quicker!)
Love always,
Jenni


0 comments: