BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

What we're up to

28 weeks



Not much.


Seriously.


We're still at my parent's house. It's been a week now.


We can't get home.


Boo.


Really, though, I have had a great week. I've gotten to hang out with great friends (Love you Miriam, Tina and Rochelle!) and it's been so nice to see my brother for so many days in a row!


Mark was able to get down to the house this afternoon by hiking in...2 miles. For Reals.


That's about it. I'm feeling huge. I'm tired. I've had to buy new clothes because all I had to wear was workout pants, a workout shirt and a fancy dress from our anniversary. I have cute new jeans (on clearance) from Fred Meyer's that aren't maternity (yay!) and a new top, too. (Fred's doesn't have a maternity section).




We're supposed to get another 12 or so inches tomorrow, and there's a huge wind storm coming. They're saying 70 MPH sustained winds. So we're staying here until it thaws.


It's about 13 degrees F right now.


I've added some anniversary pictures for your enjoyment.


Love you all! Merry Christmas!


Jenni



0 comments: