BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the Saddle

So to speak.

We're home. For at least a few weeks.

We were able to get home on the 28th, got stuck again (here this time) the 29th, and on the 30th we went to Mark's parent's house for his family Christmas. We had a really great time, but it's so nice to be home again. I think we were gone for almost all of December!

Last night we were welcomed home with a bang-literally. Our power went out. It was a long, cold night and this morning was pretty cold and dark, too. The power came back on about 15 minutes ago and I decided to hop online just in case it doesn't stick around. The good news is that we've been uber productive during this outage...we're completely unpacked, laundry is almost done, mine and Mark's room is almost completely reorganized, Tate's toy box has been 'pruned', and completely reorganized. I've got a pretty through to do list this week...I'm totally nesting. I think it's broken down into manageable chunks, and if not I'll just coerce Mark into helping me.

Well, I really should be off to do some work. I hope your New Year is going well, and guess what?! Two months from today is my birthday (and therefore my due date!). Got lots to do!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: