BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Productive? Maybe...

So, I'm definitely into the nesting stage of this pregnancy. I'm cleaning, organizing, list making or cooking all the time. Today, for example, I did all of the above. I cooked two whole chickens (I hate doing that, but it's so much cheaper than buying the boneless and skinless chicken breasts), pulled them, cleaned up, made a lasagna, cleaned up, and then worked on cooking my dry beans (they are still in the crock pot) and cleaned up. I vacuumed the house, made a list of purchases that need to be made before the baby, and re-organized Tate's closet. Whew. I'm tired.

On the subject of tired, I have officially entered into the stage of pregnancy where you can't sleep anymore. BUMMER!!! I was up off and on all night last night, again. I've decided that if this happens again tonight I'm going to get up and at least do something productive. I might as well do something, right!?!

Mark met with the recruiter today to talk about the Reserves. It looks as though we are leaning toward it, but we're not going to make a final decision until May or June.

We're still waiting for some good news on the house. Please be praying for that for us. We're needing a clear 'rent' or 'sell' direction, and so far we've got nothing. Hopefully we'll have some real bites here soon.

Alright, Tate is out of the bath and almost ready for bed. I'm going to go snuggle him for a while.

Love to you all!

0 comments: