BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby day

Is Friday or Saturday. I'm going in Friday morning. We'll see how long it takes.

I have a lot of thoughts/questions to post about Lent, but I'm too tired to be coherent right now. I'll post on that later...or maybe not.

I'm sorry I've been so sporadic lately...

Love,
Jenni

************************************************
Quick funny story:
I was at our friend's house the other day, and their driveway is kind of strange, there's a miniature cliff on one side that goes straight down, and a big hill on the other. It's situated so that you can pull straight up to the house, but you have to back out. I've never had a problem with it. Well, before leaving I talked to Mark, and he said "Be careful backing out...I'm always afraid I'm going to drive off the cliff." I'd never thought about this before, so I was being extra cautious. So, I'm backing out and manage to get myself stuck half way up on the bank, and the back tire is spinning and we're stuck! I'm laughing so hard because I'd never had a problem until Mark said something. We were able to get unstuck because my dear friend Gayle came and helped me out.
Well, today we're pulling into Gayle's driveway and Tate says,
"Momma, don't stuck the car on the road!"
Thanks, Tate.

1 comments:

Alibear said...

Yay! It's almost time. Can't wait to see photos of the entire family. Hugs to all!