BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My projects












I'm sorry it's been forever since I've blogged. I'm overwhelmed with 'important' tasks, and too exhuasted at the end of the day to put anything together.
Anyway, I've been trying to organize everything lately, and part of that organization is my yarn closet/drawers. So, I figured the best way to organize the one skein things would be to use them up. Here are a few of the projects I've been working on the past week or so. I've finished about 12 total, but these are just the first few.
I go back into the doc on Thursday and we'll be making an induction plan just in case I haven't had the baby by the 5th. He's not letting me go over because of my BP, and he said he will have compassion on me and induce before my birthday. We'll see. Maybe I'll just do a shot of Castor Oil...I haven't ruled it out yet. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts. I'll try and do better.
Love,
Jenni



3 comments:

cadovius said...

those are beautiful!!!! I love them

cadovius said...

by the way, when we move back to the mainland, I'll buy some like these from you for the boys...not sure if they'll wear them, but I LOVE 'em!!! The argyle ones are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

i love them!!!they are beautiful...i'll pay you to make some for the studio. little hats for little babies...one to hopefully be yours soon!!!come baby come!!!...kayla