BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tomorrow, sigh

Is another busy one.

Especially tomorrow.

I have an appointment at 8:45, and possibly another at 2:30.

At the morning one we are rechecking BP and hoping it's gone down with the extra medicine. If not, I'm not sure what exactly will happen. I'm practically full term, so maybe an induction? I will be honest...I am tempted not to take my medication simply so we can have this baby, but I realize that isn't wise, and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt myself or Sam.

I'm a little stressed, though, because between now and when we have the baby I have to be ready for the possibility at EVERY doctor's appointment, that they are going to want to induce me. That means childcare for Tate that is open ended, everything packed and ready to go in the car just in case, new sheets on the bed in case my parents or Mark's are staying the night with Tate, house clean and ready to go, etc. I've decided to ask the doctor about the likelihood of being induced since I have PIH. If it's not a matter of if, but when, then I'm just going to try and schedule an induction. That will give me a lot more peace of mind. Hopefully the doctor will agree.

The afternoon appointment is to check into the hospital for my birth. I wish I could skip it, but it has to be done. If I have to go and get monitored for a few hours, though, I'm going to just try and check in then. No reason to make two trips when one will suffice.

Tomorrow night we have our Dave Ramsey FPU group, and I'm really looking forward to that. It will be great fun to go and meet again.

So, tomorrow will be a long day. Hopefully, though, we will get some answers. I'll keep you posted!

Love to you all,
Jenni

0 comments: