BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chaos [Edited]

Sitting here while the movers pack up my things.
Directing traffic, essentially.
Theo has Tate's and my cold. I feel horrible about that.
He's slept 6 hours straight the past two nights.
YAY!
Tate doesn't know what to do with the "one man, nudder man" in the house packing.
He is excited to move to Grandma and Grandpa's house though.
Mostly because of Jazzy and Mac (their dogs).
Mark has another job fair today and tomorrow.
There are two jobs he's especially interested in, and they are very interested in him as well.
We love Orion.
That's the company we're using to help find us a job.
If your husband is ever post military job hunting, use them. They are nationwide and do a great job of finding a place that fits you, and they don't try and force you to move to areas you don't want to live. Other companies we've looked into (Bradley Morris, Lucas Group, Cameron Brooks, etc) haven't been so understanding of our desire to stay here.
Anyway, these are my random thoughts for now.
I'm really excited to get this show on the road.

I'm ready to put down roots and know that we won't have to leave in 18 months to 3 years.
I'm ready to buy a house and not fix it up just how I want it only to leave.
I'm really really ready.
***************
Quote of the Day:
Tate: Guess what, Man?! (He called the movers "one man"and "nudder man")
Man: What?
Tate: I tooted.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Ah... from the mouths of babes...

Love it! Have a productive move!