BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My New Breast Friend

My 24 hour supply...on top of everything that Theo eats. Each package is 6 oz.
My Medela Pump in Style Saved my Life.



Please, dear friends, don't hold this against me.


Don't see this as a replacement,


but rather, as a temporary 'boost' on my 'top friends'.


This is Patty Pump.


We've gotten quite close these last 24 hours.


So much so that I doubt I would have survived without her.


That said, she won't be around for more than a year.


So, again, don't worry.


Your place on my 'top friends' will be back to normal soon.




Love,
Jenni


2 comments:

cadovius said...

That girl was my BEST FRIEND with two newborn babies. I'm happy you're getting so much use out of her!!! I LOVED HER!!!!

Kara said...

You go, Girl! I was so glad I was able to feed Pete straight from the Fountain of Mom. Never regretted a moment of it. And the pumps have most definitely improved! *jealous a little bit, here*

Love much!