BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Opening Day Tidbits

Mariner's Opening Day, 2009

Just so you can compare, here is Opening Day last year. A lot has changed! As an added bonus, we have won EVERY Opening Day we've been to since we started this tradition (way back in 2007, ha!)
We also got Theo's passport, and that was surprisingly efficient. We had to go down to the Passport Office because we leave in less than a week.

Yes, we leave a week from Yesterday.

No, I am not at all close to ready.

But, Fred Meyer's has a GREAT deal on goldfish this week, so I got 10 bags of them to bring with us to Nicaragua. I will probably get more to share with the kids on Sunday. My goal is to get enough to stock them up for a while at the orphanage.

Today I am taking advantage of the YMCA waiver of the joining fee this weekend. I got a coupon in the mail and I am so excited about it!

I met another little Theo yesterday. He was 5. That was a new experience for me because I've never met another Tate. I know they are out there, I've just never run into one.

Ok, well, I should get going. Mark is in the middle of a phone interview (we'd have to fly out to Norfolk for the actual interview, keep your fingers crossed, friends!) so I should be focusing on keeping the boys quiet.

Oh, just to ease any confusion, the job isn't in Norfolk, but Mark's boss would be and he would have to fly out there a couple times a year. We would love this.

Ok, for real. I'm out.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: