BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Earthquakes, etc.

So, today we had our first Guatemalan earthquake.
And Theo's first earthquake ever.
Yay for us.
I was feeling pretty discouraged about the whole thing, and now I just think that maybe we're being attacked because God is going to do some amazing things in Nicaragua.
So, now we just pray for health, safety and God's guidance as we mentally and spiritually prepare for what's ahead.
Oh yeah, and we enjoy the time we've been able to spend here as a family, learning Spanish and enjoying time together after a long stint in the Navy.
Thanks for all your prayers, I'll update more as I have time and an Internet connection. I'm going to wait on pics until we're home though.
Love you all, and we're so grateful for your support!

0 comments: