BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Like his Daddy...

Just
Gotta

Love

These

Guys!
(and we really miss those guys on our side bar--->)
Hopefully I'll be buying return tickets this week!
Tate cried last night and told me he misses his Hermanos. We were saying goodnight prayers and he reminded me several times to pray for them. So we did, each by name. I can't wait to tell Tate that we're going back soon. He'll flip!
Ok, it's past my bedtime. I've got to get up early. I'm going to the Y to do a Zumba class tomorrow morning!
Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

The Purse Pantry said...

these photos are awesome!!!! Tate is getting so big

Anonymous said...

VVBG...I too am praying for Tate's Hermanos and Hermanas.

We love you so much and will miss you while you are gone. So wish I could come along.