BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Quote of the Day/ Tidbit

"Mom! There's a man!"

"Yes, Tate, you're right. There is a man."
"But Mom, he's not Spiderman."
~Tate, on the bus to Nicaragua, pointing out the man sitting behind us (who did think it was funny and was not offended at all. In fact, he said, "no, I'm not Spiderman, I'm Superman!)
******************

  • We are in Nicaragua after a 20 hour day of travelling. The day consisted of "Hurry up and Wait." We're happy to be here.


  • It's Mother's Day. I've got great moms in my life, and I'm thankful for all of them.


  • Theo had a rough day yesterday. I must have eaten something with dairy because he was crying for about 5 hours straight. On the bus. We were everyone's favorite people. After 5 hours he finally fell asleep.


  • I am thrilled that today, Mother's Day, is the day we are going to the Orphanage. I find it very fitting. We didn't plan it that way, it just worked out like this.


  • I've got some great pictures I can't wait to share with all of you.


  • I am exhausted, and since Theo is done eating I am going to go back to sleep for an hour or so.

Love you all,
Jenni
PS Please pardon any spelling atrocities, my spell checker isn't working this morning.

0 comments: