BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Goings On

Mark and Theo when Theo was sick.

Tate when he was sick. Notice the two different shoes (one on the wrong foot) and the garden gloves. Pretty darn cute for feeling so crappy.


Theo relaxing on the couch. I know his sleeper looks psychedelic, it's really just stripes.


My Cutie Pie yesterday before we went to a BBQ.



Happy to have found his toes!

So, here's a quick update on what's been going on in our lives:
1. We put an offer on a short sale house. We really low balled it, so I think it may be a while before we hear anything back. Luckily we aren't attached to it, so if we don't get it I won't be too sad. We figured with the low offer we are leaving God room to work. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not a competition if someone else puts an offer down-we put what we're willing to pay and there's no need to overpay. Sometimes my competitive nature gets the best of me.

2. Our renters ahem, squatters (normally I would hesitate to label people so negatively, but when you skip paying the rent for two and a half months without vacating the property, you are officially a squatter) are gone. The house is not trashed (thank you Jesus), and there are a few people interested in renting it. Hopefully we'll have something worked out very soon.
3. Mark's job is going well. We just miss him. It will be nice to be able to be together again soon. The drive is getting tedious for him and I hope for all of our sakes that we get a house soon.
4. My brother Stephen, gets home from Hawaii tonight. He hasn't met Theo yet, so I'm really excited for them to meet. Theo is named after Stephen (Theodore Stephen).
5. My nephew from Texas is coming up for a visit! I think he'll be here on Saturday. It will be great to see him again. Tate adores him, and can't wait for Peter to be here so he can play.
Well, that's it. I've got to go and vacuum Stephen's car. I hope life is going well for all of you!
Love always,
Jenni



1 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, my goodness! Theo looks like Pete when Pete was bitty! Including the toes! Hah! I knew my genes were in there somewhere!