BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thoughts

So, originally I was thinking that I wouldn't post on anything other than Nicaragua related stuff until I got it all posted.

Then I realized how stupid that idea was.

If I only post on this trip now, it would be worthless. The whole point of going is to create lasting relationships, not once a year friendships. If I only think about Nicaragua for the next couple of weeks while I blog about it, I'm putting God in a box and not letting him grow me. I am convinced that God is going to continue to grow us, and the relationships that we're building in Nicaragua are going to continue to grow, too. I want Nicaragua to be a part of my LIFE, not just the last month.

So, instead of allowing myself to only exist in a little box, I'm going to be messy. I may post about Nicaragua today, and then not for a couple days, and then maybe post about it again every day for a week. I have a ton of experiences to share, but I'm not ready to share all of them yet. And since this is real life, I may have a week where the kids there are on my heart a lot and I will need to share that, and there may be times I don't write about them, too. Not because they aren't on my heart, but rather because I'm not ready to share.

Anyhow, that's what I've decided. I just thought I'd pass that along.

Take care!
Love,
Jenni

0 comments: