BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brothers

So, I accidentally wrote 'bothers' instead of 'brothers' at first...oops. They usually aren't bothers, but today it would be fitting. Since I'm on the verge of crazy I decided to post pics of them when they aren't pushing me to the brink...

So...
They MIGHT be related...just maybe...

Theo adores his brother


And Tate loves provoking a smile



All in all, they are Really. Good. Boys.


I'll keep 'em.
I just may go crazy in the process.



2 comments:

What we are all about said...

LOL Jenny! They can drive you to madness some days but they are totally worth it! They are adorable sweetie!

NanaStearns said...

Haven't you heard, Jenni? Insanity is inherited. We get it from our kids. What other explanation could there be for Mike & me?