BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally, Home!

We are home. For a week.
Yay!
We had a great week at camp, but it's so nice to be home.
The speaker at camp was Marshall Snider, the founder and visionary of Bridgetown Ministries. If you ever have the chance to listen to Marshall speak, I HIGHLY recommend it. Bridgetown is located in Portland, and Mark and I are very excited to be a part of what is going on there.
Now we are back at home. I have a week of laundry, exercising!, planning meals, packing, etc. to catch up on. Mark is going to be working LONG hours for the next few months, so it's a good time to get stuff done.
Theo is rolling over now. He is such a happy baby. Oh! and the biggest thing, he seems to be over his milk allergy. I've had a bit of milk for the last couple of days and he's been fine. I plan to keep having a little bit every day to make sure that he's really over it. I really think that God has worked a miracle!
Well, that's it for now. I'm heading to bed. After a few hours of fighting it, both boys are asleep. Hopefully for the night.
Take care, all!
Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

heather said...

glad to see your post and that you had a good week! miss you - H